Girl suffers head trauma after fall from second story window | News
A 3-year-old is recovering from a head injury after falling out of a second story window in West Jordan on Tuesday. It happened at the girl’s home near 79th South and 67th West.
Police said the girl accidentally pushed out a screen and fell 12-feet onto a concrete patio. She was conscious when emergency crews arrived. She was flown to Primary Children’s Medical Center with head trauma.
“I’m sure that, being a mother, we always tell our kids not to do certain things, so hopefully this is a wake up call to the other child that live here,” said Rebecca Sternberg, a neighbor.
Paramedics said the little girl is expected to make a full recovery.
Upcoming Events near West Jordan
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Photos: Crazy things Americans tried to take on planes in 2013
- Police: Woman admits to strangling or suffocating six newborn babies
- Uniquely Utah: Zack’s Shack sells sweet treats, funds wheelchairs for the needy
- Police: Utah woman gave birth to, killed 6 infants in 10-year span
- Wife of officer killed in the line of duty faces financial uncertainty