Bluffdale woman sentenced for mail fraud, money laundering | Business
A Bluffdale woman has been sentenced to 46 months in federal prison for mail fraud and money laundering.
39-year-old Pamela Jane Madsen pleaded guilty in January to committing mail fraud and money laundering in connection with a scheme to take nearly $1.3 million from her employer. Madsen worked as a secretary for Professional Painting, Inc., out of Murray for 10 years.
The judge also ruled that Madsen must surrender three snowmobiles and three 4-wheelers.
Once she is released from prison, Madsen will be supervised for five years.
Upcoming Events near West Jordan
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Public defender appointed for woman accused of killing six newborns
- Abandoned buildings targeted in series of suspected arson cases
- 2 injured, 1 in serious condition after crash on SR 68
- Condition of DNA leaves questions unanswered in case of 7 dead infants
- BYU signs defensive back who played for University of Nebraska