Bluffdale woman sentenced for mail fraud, money laundering | Business
A Bluffdale woman has been sentenced to 46 months in federal prison for mail fraud and money laundering.
39-year-old Pamela Jane Madsen pleaded guilty in January to committing mail fraud and money laundering in connection with a scheme to take nearly $1.3 million from her employer. Madsen worked as a secretary for Professional Painting, Inc., out of Murray for 10 years.
The judge also ruled that Madsen must surrender three snowmobiles and three 4-wheelers.
Once she is released from prison, Madsen will be supervised for five years.
Upcoming Events near West Jordan
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Donors present motorcycle to deputy shot in the head, officer shares his story
- Plan would protect Provo River’s fish population
- Mental competency evaluation shuts down MacNeill cases
- Student speaks, university quiet after brawl at UVU game
- Film honors officers, including Utah park ranger shot in the line of duty